ROUND LAB 1025 Dokdo Cleansing Oil
VENDOR: Round Lab
Clinically tested for its ability to cleanse ultrafine particles, ROUND LAB's 1025 Dokdo Cleansing Oil removes makeup, sebum, and impurities while fighting stubborn blackheads. Refreshing and non-drying—a great launching pad for your K-beauty regimen.
6.7 fl oz / 200 ml
Ingredients We Love
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil: Anti-inflammatory, soothing plant oil with nourishing, anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Allantoin: Soothing emollient that has skin-softening, protecting and wound healing properties. Naturally found in the comfrey plant.
- Panthenol: A provitamin with moisturizing, hydrating abilities, that has anti-inflammatory and protective properties. Helps prevent irritation.
- Ceramide NP: Enforces the skin’s protective moisture barrier, and increase the hydration of the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth and firm, with less fine lines.
- Tocopherol: A crucial, oil soluble antioxidant in skin. Protects skin from free radical damage and makes skin more resilient against UV rays.
How To Use
Use as the first step of your skincare routine. Apply onto dry skin and spread in circular motions, avoiding eye area. Add warm water to fingertips and massage over oil to emulsify product. Rinse thoroughly with warm water before moving on to a water-based cleanser.
Ethylhexyl Stearate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Canola Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Sea Water, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Panthenol, 1,2- Hexanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phosphatidylcholine, Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide NP, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lysine, Alanine, Arginine, Threonine, Proline, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
I've only been using it for a week and I can definitely tell me skin needed the double cleansing. I love he texture, but find the scent to be a bit bothersome. I still need to test how it removes makeup, but so far so good.