PURITO From Green Cleansing Oil
Lift makeup, sunscreen, dirt, and other stubborn impurities with this deeply nourishing and gentle cleansing oil. The PURITO From Green Cleansing Oil was formulated to be a streamlined cleansing solution that sweeps away impurities without stripping natural moisture. Created with minimalism in mind, it includes only ten ingredients, five of which are crowd-favorite, nature-derived oils. With a primary skin irritation index of 0.00, this cleansing oil does not sting or otherwise irritate the skin.
The unique blend of five mild oils includes Olive, Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, Sunflower Seed, and Jojoba Seed. To maintain the skin’s moisture balance, Olive and Sweet Almond Oils help retain hydration and relieve dry or otherwise irritated skin. In addition, the Grape Seed, Sunflower Seed, and Jojoba Seed Oils soak into the skin to sweep away dirt, makeup, sunscreen, and more. The unscented From Green Cleansing Oil emulsifies quickly upon contact with water, creating a rich milky texture that washes away to reveal radiant, soft skin.
How To Use
1. Remove the seal from the bottle, place the pump inside, and twist until locked.
2. Take hold of the nozzle and turn counter-clockwise to open and use.
3. Beginning with a dry face and hands, dispense 2-3 pumps of the cleansing oil into your palm.
4. In small circular motions, gently massage the cleansing oil onto your face for at least 30 seconds.
5. Dampen hands with water to emulsify the oil into a milky foam. Continue to massage your face to melt away makeup and impurities.
6. Rinse your face with warm water for a clean finish.
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vegetable Oil, Tocopherol
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.