Formulated for acne-prone, oily and sensitive skin, Axis Y Spot the Difference Blemish Treatment provides effective relief from breakouts and blemishes. This light gel is also infused with hydrating Ceramide capsules to help restore the skin barrier.
- Fast and effective relief from acne with Tea Tree Niacinamide & AHA/BHA
- Reduces pimples and redness for clearer skin
- Alcohol-free formulation to avoid skin irritation
- KFDA approved brightening formulation
- Ceramide Capsules help restore the skin barrier
- Suitable for acne-prone, oily and sensitive skin
- Patented product Technology proven to soothe and cool the skin
- Vegan, plant-derived ingredients to treat the skin
How To Use
1. Prepare your skin by cleansing and toning your skin.
2. Apply an adequate amount of product using the dropper directly onto affected area.
3. Gently pat the area and finish up with the remainder of your skincare routine.
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Niacinamide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Hydrangea Macrophylla Leaf Extract, Mentha Aquatica Extract, Sasa Quelpaertensis Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Leaf Extract, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark/Bud Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Trehalose, Octyldodeceth-16, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, C12-14 Pareth-12, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Ceramide Np, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-Glucan, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, 4-Terpineol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Rhizome/Root, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin