NEOGEN Dermalogy Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon
Exfoliation that is so easy, convenient, effective yet gentle. Patented hypoallergenic cotton gauze pads provide a dual texture layer to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, excess sebum, and impurities and softly wipe away exfoliated skin to even out textures while delivering skin benefiting ingredients in the process. Soaked in Vitamin C rich serum formulated from various antioxidant and vitamin-rich natural ingredients, these convenient cotton gauze peeling pads will leave your skin smoother, radiant, and brighter than ever. It is like sunshine in a jar for your skin!
How To Use
1. Insert your finger between gauze peeling pad side and embossing side. *Use 1 pcs for a day.
2. Try with the gauze peeling side first. Wipe softly. Mesh gauze neatly remove the dead skin cells.
3. Try with the embossing side with gently pressure. It removes perfectly the remain waste. *Wash with lukewarm water.*
*Suggested use: 2-3 times a week, increase the frequency of usage as needed.*
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG/PPG017/6 Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract , Cymbopogon Citratus Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Tricholoma Matsutake Extract, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Saururus Chinensis Leaf/Root Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Broussonetia Kazinoki Bark Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract , PEG-60 Hydrogenated Cator Oil, Carbomer, Tartaric Acid , Glycolic Acid , Lactic Acid , Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-5, CI 19140, CI 17200, Fragrance
- Rich in vitamin C which helps keep the skin pure and vitalized. It delivers instant energy and calming effect to the tired and dull skin while promoting abundant moisture to the skin that helps resolve dryness in the skin.
- The leaves and stems of the lemon grass contain an ingredient called citral that is also found in lemon peel. It is the herb that promotes vitality with a citrusy fragrance. Lemon grass also helps tighten and reinforce skin elasticity while maintaining clean and refined skin through effective management and removal of impurities and dead skin cells.