Rohto Mentholatum - Hada Labo Shirojyun Premium Whitening Emulsion
VENDOR: Rohto Mentholatum
Hada Labo Shirojyun Premium Whitening Milk Emulsion is a Japanese moisturizer milk with a serum grade formula that fades pigmentation and sunspots. Formulated with tranexamic acid to fade and prevent sunspots and pigmentation. Additionally made with vitamins C and E further protect and repair the skin from damage. Ultra-concentrated nano-hyaluronic acid deeply replenishes skin with moisture and hydration. The emulsion has a lightweight texture, easily absorbs in to the skin, leaving it smooth and supple.
Free from artificial fragrance, colorings, mineral oil, essential oils or alcohol.
Suitable for sun damaged skin with dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
How To Use
- Apply on cleansed toned skin and after your serum.
- Use either as a light moisturising lotion or before a moisturiser in your skin care routine.
- Take appropriate amount in the hands, evenly apply to face and neck, pat into the skin completely absorbed.
- Can be used at night and in the morning.
- Apply a high SPF sunscreen as the last step of your morning skincare routine.
Active Ingredients: Tranexamic Acid, Glycyrrhizin 2K Other Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Na-2 Hyaluronate, ME Vitamin C Phosphate, Vitamin E, DPG, a-olefin oligomer, concentrated glycerin, diglycerin, nitylene glycol, meadowfoam oil, 2-octyldodecanol, dimethicone , Glyceryl trioctanoate, glyceryl proboylate stearate, sodium N-stearoyl-L-glutamate, edetate, carboxyvinyl polymer, sodium bilo sulfite, xanthan gum, pehenyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol